SAY BYE TO SEPTEMBER

16:39


"Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life." -Robert Louis Stevenson










Happy Monday!

And soon, it will be happy October, too!

And for that reason, I would like to introduce a new blog segment that I will probably do to welcome a new month from now on. And that is...

...drumroll...

Thankful!

Okay, okay. Not a huge surprise there, since you read it at the beginning of the post. But here's how it's going to go –I will post a collection of pictures of curiosities and random things found during the past month I am thankful for.

And so these are the pictures from September. Hopefully it'll bring a smile to your face, even if for a second.









These beautifully crocheted parking meters bring so much joy to such a mundane and usually sad action that paying for parking is.














Found these mysterious notes in our mailbox on different days. They had bearings and mathematical figures. I really kinda want to think that they show coordinates to a treasure, or that they hold the key to time travel. Sadly, I'm a humanities girl and instead of deciphering, I can only imagine and write about it.













THIS IS THE BEST. My brother always enjoys fueling my geeky side, but this gift changed my life forever. It's the most delicious earl grey tea. It tastes like Christmas. Oh, and being from a Star Trek reference isn't bad either.












Last week I was blessed with my much needed tax return. I got more than I could have ever dreamed of and was able to pay off fees and loans. It was also great to celebrate financial freedom with such a delicious fetta & pumpkin pizza and great company!







What are you thankful for today?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh hey, that's my hand! ;) I love these photos so much. And I'm thankful for your pretty face and amazing photo editing abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is, indeed! Haha. You're my hand model.
    And Thank you for your message, and your kind words!
    <3

    ReplyDelete