EMBELLISHED NECK

21:24

For quite a long time, I've been a big fan of simple outfits, brightened up by a piece of statement jewellery. Of course I was happy to see these last few season's boom of statement necklaces popping up in every single store and blog.

But since May, when I saw this post at A Pair and a Spare, in which Geneva (the DIY queen) explains how to bring the DYLANLEX sisters' creation to life, I've only had eyes to make/seek my own piece. I'm sure you've seen their pictures all around the world of Internet. But if you haven't, brace yourself.


Check out their blog filled with embellished inspiration, Me and Lex.





I'm sure you agree with me here –I'd wear these everyday.

These sisters have opened their own shop, DYLANLEX, in which they sell their creations made to order. However, being $500-900 a piece, I had to sadly look somewhere else to fulfil my dreams.

And here's the ending to this story –I found this cheaper (but definitely less incredible) version online that I've just purchased. Hooray for pay day!

Chain Link Tribal Collar Necklace | Lovisa (source)
there's a 30% storewide at the moment, too!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ooohh I like this one a lot! This will suit you so well :) good purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks, April! I can't wait to be able to wear it!
    See you tonight! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it very much and it will make a masterpiece of any plane clothing, like an all-black combination.

    ReplyDelete